Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greg Maxey

Default Find the last item

I should know this but I am drawing a blank.

Using FindReplaceUse Wildcards

Find: b*^13

Replace with: ^& with format bold

Why is the last line missed? (Note -It isn't if I ensure there is an empty
paragraph following the last line)

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

Thanks.
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: