Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default "Same as previous" loses an item midway thru doc

Word 2003, XP: I use two Styleref fields in a header, and use "Same as
previous" for all the sections after the first. But on one of the sections,
the second of the Stylref fields disappears. I'm unable to trick Word into
giving it back. I've tried switching "Keep with next" off and back on,
removed the section break and added it again. When I try adding the missing
Styleref field at the point where it disappears, it doesn't show, whether
"Keep with next" is turned on or not. The style in question didn't get
accidentally applied elsewhere in the document. So I'm stumped. Would
appreciate suggestions.

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN