Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna

Default Word Version 2000 and Version 2003

I have template created in MS Word 2000. The templates has some macro, fields
and user created styles, in-text table. I sent it to my client but he gets
an error. He's using MS Word 2003. Only way he can open on his computer is by
open and repair option. Any idea why is this happeing?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hello Donna

donna wrote:
I have template created in MS Word 2000. The templates has some macro, fields
and user created styles, in-text table. I sent it to my client but he gets
an error. He's using MS Word 2003. Only way he can open on his computer is by
open and repair option. Any idea why is this happeing?

I suggest you:
- move this to one of the .vba groups,
- post in outlines and/or with code example what your macro does,
- include the exact error your client is seeing.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS