Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default insert roman numeral sections and page numbers?

I am writing a big paper and it has sections. I need to know how to insert
page number at the bottom of the page with roman numerals with sections.
Example II-1.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi

First, set up your heading numbering for the chapters as described here,
using Roman numbering:
How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Microsoft Word
document
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

Then, set up the page numbering as described he
I want to include the chapter number with the page number in the Header -
how can I do this?
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Number...pterNumber.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.