Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Alex Ferenstein Alex Ferenstein is offline

Default Turn off all kinds of wrapping in MS Word 2003

In order to add comments to a long text printout, I am chosing to use MS
Word 2003. (Suggestions for alternative are welcome)
The problem is that I cannot turn off wrapping of text at all. The best I
can do is Options-View-Wrap to Window. However, this isn't good enough...
Is there a way to turn off the wrapping so and use horizontal scroll bar
(for the purpose it was designed for)?