csmith

Default Why won't text boxes show up in the normal view ?

I've been using text boxes for years now all the sudden the text boxes won't
show up when I print or in the "normal" view. Is there an option that I may
have hit to make this start happening? Crystal Smith
Daiya Mitchell

Tools | Options has checkboxes on both the Print (print drawing objects) and
View tab (use picture placeholders) that can cause this.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Daiya Mitchell

Whoops. I actually didn't double-check that one, on the principle that it
would all be self-explanatory once she got to the right place. Thanks.

On 2/10/05 6:39 AM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Daiya has told you why they aren't printing. To view them (in Print Layout
view only), you need to have "Drawings" checked on the View tab of Tools |
Options; drawing objects (which include text boxes) are never visible in
Normal view.

Top margin doesn't show in normal view...only in preview. MaggieD Microsoft Word Help 3 January 27th 05 02:34 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM