s ku

Default Printing on label not same as preview

I need to print name labels for books etc, every time I print, the names are
progressiviely not quite on the label. I am using unistat label 52.5mm by
21.2 mm without border 4 X 14 labels per A4 sheet. Have tried mail merge
followed all steps but still failed. Can anyone point me in the right
direction please. Using XP professional.
Doug Robbins

This could be caused by a paper feed problem with the printer. Try printing
to a plain sheet of paper and see how the alignment on that compares to the
labels.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.