Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ladyowl

Default American Psychological Association style for school paper

Is there a template for APA reference style papers? Students are looking for
help with citations within the paper and setting up a reference page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://www.apastyle.org or
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Searc h
..

Ladyowl wrote:

Is there a template for APA reference style papers? Students are looking for
help with citations within the paper and setting up a reference page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=APA+style+template

"Ladyowl" wrote in message
Is there a template for APA reference style papers? Students are looking

for
help with citations within the paper and setting up a reference page.

JeremyNeill JeremyNeill is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post

"Ladyowl" wrote in message
Is there a template for APA reference style papers? Students are looking

for
help with citations within the paper and setting up a reference page.
Psychology has never been my strong point and I don't understand at all. Therefore, if I need help of a psychological nature, then I prefer to turn to this source https://www.facebook.com/CalmerryTherapy/ Online therapy has helped me cope with burnout and depression. For me, this is the fastest way to bounce back and get rid of the influence of unnecessary stress.

Last edited by JeremyNeill : November 28th 21 at 11:38 AM