Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GwenH GwenH is offline

Default Why does this stupid behavior occur?

Whenever I double-click in the header or footer of a 100+ page document to
edit, then double-click on the document text to exit the header or footer,
Word jumps to the very top of the document. Sometimes, it jumps a few pages
up or a few pages down. I've not been able to discern any predictable pattern
to this behavior. At any rate, it is extremely annoying. Is there a way to
stop it?

Gwen H
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

It's been my experience that double-clicking in the doc window to exit H/F
simply re-activates the window - you return to wherever the Insertion Point
was positioned in that layer at the time you left it.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

news