Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott M. Scott M. is offline

Default Displaying pictures in Word

I find this very frustrating. I add several JPG pictures to my Word
2003 document and they keep disappearing. I scroll through the
document only to see large white spaces instead of my pictures. I have
to type on the page to force Word to refresh and display my pictures.
As soon as I scroll to the next page and back again, my picture is
hidden again. ARGGHHHHHHHHH!

How do I get around this problem?

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try reducing or turning off hardware acceleration in Start | Control
Panel | Display | Settings | Advanced | Troubleshoot. If this fixes the
problem, then you might want to check the website of the manufacturer of
your video card/graphics adapter to see if there is an updated driver
available.

Scott M. wrote:

I find this very frustrating. I add several JPG pictures to my Word
2003 document and they keep disappearing. I scroll through the
document only to see large white spaces instead of my pictures. I have
to type on the page to force Word to refresh and display my pictures.
As soon as I scroll to the next page and back again, my picture is
hidden again. ARGGHHHHHHHHH!

How do I get around this problem?

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott M. Scott M. is offline

Scott M. wrote:
I find this very frustrating. I add several JPG pictures to my Word
2003 document and they keep disappearing. I scroll through the
document only to see large white spaces instead of my pictures. I have
to type on the page to force Word to refresh and display my pictures.
As soon as I scroll to the next page and back again, my picture is
hidden again. ARGGHHHHHHHHH!

How do I get around this problem?

Scott- Hide quoted text -

Hi,

You are a freaking genius. Thanks. I reduced it and the problem
disappeared.

Scott