Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MonkeyGirl MonkeyGirl is offline

Default How do I display gridlines in a table on screen?

I have Word 2007 (for my PC) which I have been using for about a week now.
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to display table gridlines on the
screen. I often create tables without borders (so they print without
borders) but I display the gridlines so I can see where the cell borders are
on the screen when I work with the table. How do I do this in Word 2007?
Thanks!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

If you look just half a dozen threads down the list you'll see one titled
"Invisible tables in Office 2007". Replies there by myself and Bob Buckland
give you all the gory details.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Table Gridlines Deb Tables 2 April 25th 07 06:00 AM
Cell borders in a Table do not display on the monitor screen Bo_Jack Tables 1 March 5th 06 10:49 PM
Table gridlines Mary Ann Tables 2 November 4th 05 07:09 AM
Table gridlines RQB Tables 1 October 14th 05 01:14 PM
No gridlines in table Emma Riley Tables 5 December 29th 04 10:38 PM