Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dgold82 dgold82 is offline

Default General Macro Question

I have some code for new macros and I understand that a macro is saved in a
template. When I save the file and transfer it to another computer the macro
is no longer working within the file. What am I doing wrong here? The macro
works on my computer within a doc but not when I email the doc to someone and
they open it on their computer.

Any help would be appreciated! I am a noobie at this macro stuff.

Thx!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

By default macros are saved in the normal template and will be available to
all documents on your PC. It appears that is where yours has been saved. You
need to copy the macro to the document you are e-mailing, but there is no
guarantee that they will allow the macro to run, and you have no way of
forcing them to do so.

See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm