Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elen Elen is offline

Default Table of Contents shows pages as division-section-page (e.g. IV-5-

Is there a way with the toc switches to make the table of contents show a
three section page number like IV-5-12 as the page number? I know you can use
the SEQ tag to add chapter/section numbers (5-12) but doing more than one SEQ
tag just displays the last selection. I'm using Word 2002. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Set up outline numbering for your headings
(http://www.shaunakelly.com/numbering...umbering.html), and then use
the chapter / page numbering feature, choosing to include the numbering of
Heading 2 (or whichever heading has the "IV-5" type of numbering). See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/chapternumber.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP