Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EditorMN EditorMN is offline

Default Can't save in Word 2007

For some reason, today Word 2007 is not saving any of my documents. I click
the Save button, nothing happens. I use the keystroke shortcut, nothing. I
use the Office Button menu, nothing. I select Save As, the dialog box doesn't
even pop up. I select Close and select Yes in the "Do you want to save
changes" dialog...still nothing.

Any ideas what is going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Can you edit a doucment?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"EditorMN" wrote in message
news
For some reason, today Word 2007 is not saving any of my documents. I
click
the Save button, nothing happens. I use the keystroke shortcut, nothing. I
use the Office Button menu, nothing. I select Save As, the dialog box
doesn't
even pop up. I select Close and select Yes in the "Do you want to save
changes" dialog...still nothing.

Any ideas what is going on?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EditorMN EditorMN is offline

Yes, I can work on the document just as I would normally - nothing is frozen
and no error messages pop up.

Very very odd....

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Can you edit a doucment?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"EditorMN" wrote in message
news
For some reason, today Word 2007 is not saving any of my documents. I
click
the Save button, nothing happens. I use the keystroke shortcut, nothing. I
use the Office Button menu, nothing. I select Save As, the dialog box
doesn't
even pop up. I select Close and select Yes in the "Do you want to save
changes" dialog...still nothing.

Any ideas what is going on?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you trying to save it to your hard drive?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"EditorMN" wrote in message
news
Yes, I can work on the document just as I would normally - nothing is
frozen
and no error messages pop up.

Very very odd....

"JoAnn Paules" wrote: