Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AA2e72E AA2e72E is offline

Default TABLE within margins?

Offixe XP/2003

Is there a way of establishing whether a table is within the margins using
VBA/Automation? If I can determine this, I can decide whether to switch
orientation fo landscape.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Yes, you can loop through the columns in the table and add each width
together for the table width and determine the text area by
subtracting the left and right margins from the page width.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Office 2007 Preview Site:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.mspx
Office 2007 Community Articles/Tutorials:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...e_archive.mspx

MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/