Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Diddy Diddy is offline

Default Mailmerge - want to have empty fields hidden

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a packing list mail merge. I've got 9 items in total,
some record will have all items and some just a few. My data source is an
Excel workbook.

What I would like is to set up a table containing the fields but if the
field contains a zero then the table row should not appear.

Any help or suggestions would be brilliant!

Cheers