Steverino109

Default Printer problem

Why do I get unintelligible characters when I print?
katin42

If the distortion appears only when you print, it could be that your printer
is unable to read the data correctly for some reason. You might need to
reload your printer, updater you printer driver, or contact your printer's
manufacturer for support and troubleshooting. It can never hurt to run a
viral scan, too. All of this varies depending on what version of Microsoft
Office-Word you are using, along with the printer, and whether or not it is
an older printer. Does it happen multiple times in different unrelated
documents? When did it first occur? If you have recently added any new
third party software, though not printer related, this also has to be taken
into account. Should you contact the manufacturer of the printer, be sure to
tell them what version of Microsoft Office-Word you use, your operating
system, and printer release/version. Some request a nominal fee, so if this
was not an option, you can access printer troubleshooting, through Microsoft
Knowledge Base files, at not cost.