db

Default Help! Suddenly, when I open word the text direction is sideways

Out of nowhere, when I open Word the text direction is sideways (from rt top
corner doen to lft top corner). I didn't change any settings and "Text
Direction" is shaded out so I can't change it. How do I change it back to
normal. I'm using MS Word 2000 and XP Professional.

PS: Everything else on the computer is fine.
db

I've tried deleting my Normal.dot file. Nothiong Changed.
I've checked my language options. It's English (US)
Any other suggestions?

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM
How to change merge forms from Word Perfect to Microsoft Word dollfindance Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 04:35 PM