Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bgomezesthela bgomezesthela is offline

Default Combo Drop Downs

I want o create a combo box in a form (word 2003) the box is there but I do
not know how to populated. I have no idea on how to put the data in the drop
down. Can anyone help me with that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If it is a DropDown FormField as is used in a document that is protected for
forms, right click on the box and then select Properties from the shortcut
menu, In the Properties dialog that appears, you will find the necessary
features to add items to the list that appears when you access the DropDown.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Drop-downs CV New Users 0 February 27th 08 01:59 AM
drop downs in cells jim$$ Microsoft Word Help 0 June 4th 06 06:30 PM
The drop down form field is not showing drop downs. Why? mindysue Microsoft Word Help 1 May 26th 05 09:43 PM
Associating drop downs? Jaye Tables 2 February 13th 05 01:02 PM
Drop downs Kerry Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 04:53 AM