Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Default Logo Prints Black instead of regular color

Im trying to print up envelopes for my nonprofit and the color seems okay on
the screen but whenever I go to print the logo is printing black. If anyone
has any input on this it would be much appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There have been other posts about the colors on envelopes. (I honestly don't
remember what it was because mine works fine.) Try searching the archives -
I know you'll find it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Sean" wrote in message
Im trying to print up envelopes for my nonprofit and the color seems okay
on
the screen but whenever I go to print the logo is printing black. If
anyone
has any input on this it would be much appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure you don't have "Print colors as black on monochrome printers"
checked in Tools | Options | Compatibility (may not be relevant), "Draft
output" checked in Tools | Options | Print, or a black-only or grayscale
option selected in your printer Properties.