Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hxs28 Hxs28 is offline

Default insert rider legal

Hi,
do you know how can I insert a rider in a legal document?

a rider is a reversed V with a number associated to it which, is related to
a sentence that has to be added to the contractual close where the rider is.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't believe this symbol is included in any common font, so you may have
to create it yourself. By "reversed V," I assume you mean an upside-down V,
a tent shape. If you can get away with using a character from Arial Unicode
MS, this character is at 22C0, but you could equally well use the uppercase
lambda in a sans serif font such as Arial (even simpler would be to use a
slash and backslash). Combine it with the number using the instructions at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...Characters.htm

memo template with rider R Page Layout 1 September 25th 07 04:51 PM
Where can I find a legal-size legal template with lines? wendy Microsoft Word Help 0 August 2nd 07 02:22 PM
Legal Formatting MoJR Page Layout 4 November 28th 06 09:43 AM
How to insert a legal size page into a letter size document? newbie New Users 2 June 24th 05 11:56 AM
To insert landscape oriented legal pages into portrait letter doc NYY Page Layout 4 May 3rd 05 08:59 PM