Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kieran kieran is offline

Default Can you insert the Havard Style of Bibliography?

How do you insert the Havard Style of referencing in word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Word2007, it's one of the preset styles. Note that in the
US there's no such thing as "Harvard style"; what Brits call "Harvard
style" doesn't refer to any specific scheme in detail. The one in
Word2007 is supposedly "Harvard-Leeds," but there does not seem to be
any definitive published statement of what "Harvard-Leeds" references
are supposed to look like (such as a guide from the University of
Leeds).

If you have any other version of Word, there was no bibliography tool.
You could buy one separately from another vendor.

On Oct 17, 10:39 am, kieran wrote:
How do you insert the Havard Style of referencing in word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

There is no Harvard style in Word by default. Almost two years ago
Microsoft hinted that one day they might possibly release a Harvard
style but up till now, the style is, just like the promised SDK,
nothing more than a rumor.

That aside, I did write a Harvard style based on the specification of
the Leeds university and made it available at
http://www.codeplex.com/bibliography...eleaseId=15852
.. Except for year suffices (which I'm going to add when I have the
time), most things should be there.

HTH

Yves