Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amy Schmid Amy Schmid is offline

Default Create an List of bookmarks for my webpage

Based on this message posted in the Discussion Group . . .

***********
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Amy

Amy Schmid wrote:
[..]
. . . I have my word document set up (a lot of tables) with bookmarks. I
would like to create on an index of these bookmarks at the start of my
document so that co-workers will be able to quickly move to the index and to
the next section quickly. This will be posted on our intranet. I will have
a list there linking them to bookmarks. However, I would like to have a
index within the document once they have it open, to save them having to go
back to the intranet to find the next bookmark needed.

you could create a "table of tables", either manually (by inserting
cross-references to all your bookmarks), or by using a TOC field (table
of contents for a table of figures/tables). The latter approach uses
existing captions to the tables.

HTH
Robert
--