Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mrmitch mrmitch is offline

Default Need help with tables and forms in Word 03

I am creating an inspection report that I will use to check off things as I
inspect.
I am creating this as a template.
I have a lot of checkboxes in tables. Is this the correct way to format?
What is the difference between tables and frames?
I am struggling to be more effecient with checkboxes-such as the easiest way
to edit them.
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi

Frames are useful when you want text to wrap around something (such as a
picture, or another block of text). Tables are useful when you want
something laid out in rows and columns.

If this document is just for you, or you otherwise don't need to prevent
someone from changing the text, then you might use the following instead of
the checkboxes from the Forms menu:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...acroToText.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Tables and forms. Steve Tables 1 December 22nd 06 11:01 PM
Forms in tables NDN Tables 1 June 2nd 06 08:50 PM
Tables and Forms in WORD 2003 Tom Tables 2 September 14th 05 11:23 PM
Tables and Forms FredEp57 Tables 1 July 7th 05 07:50 PM
Formatting text in Word tables and forms Patrick Harris Tables 1 February 7th 05 11:11 AM