Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Timeshadow

Default "How do I use the Edit Function?"

A Professor of mine actually asked our class this question, and is despirate
for an answer. I figured that this would be the place to ask such a query.

According to the professor, this "edit function" would show the original
paper with the corrections written over it. The question is directed towards
the Microsoft Word Program (circa 2003), and if you would be so kind to offer
an explanation for this, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

The explanation is: your professor is talking from a position of ignorance.
He seems to have a dim inkling of the 'track changes' feature, which can
show an original document and subsequent edits, but only if it's been set up
that way and switched on.

"Timeshadow" wrote in message
A Professor of mine actually asked our class this question, and is
despirate
for an answer. I figured that this would be the place to ask such a query.

According to the professor, this "edit function" would show the original
paper with the corrections written over it. The question is directed
towards
the Microsoft Word Program (circa 2003), and if you would be so kind to
offer
an explanation for this, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, your professor could click on Help and find the same
information that is shown at
.. Also see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
.. Does despiration lead to inspiration, perspiration, or
expiration?

Timeshadow wrote:

A Professor of mine actually asked our class this question, and is despirate
for an answer. I figured that this would be the place to ask such a query.

According to the professor, this "edit function" would show the original
paper with the corrections written over it. The question is directed towards
the Microsoft Word Program (circa 2003), and if you would be so kind to offer
an explanation for this, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

. Does despiration lead to inspiration, perspiration, or
expiration?

If you do well, your salary will be incremented. If badly, ...

How do you edit changes using multiple colors to track each edit apellet24 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 13th 06 05:20 PM
edit only one letter. Dom Mailmerge 1 September 28th 05 04:35 PM
I can't edit mail merge recipients (edit "greyed out") Janelle Mailmerge 1 July 13th 05 09:48 AM
I can't edit mail merge recipients - edit is "greyed out" Janelle Mailmerge 1 July 6th 05 09:12 AM
How do I default NOT highlighting protected text to edit? bpbull Microsoft Word Help 1 May 15th 05 12:11 PM