Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rich42198 Rich42198 is offline

Default redline changes

I run Office 2007 on XP. I used the Compare feature on two versions of a
document that I was editing. The resulting redline draft showed some, but
not all of the changes. I tried a variety of different things -- 'accepted
all' after clicking 'select all'. I also saved the old and new versions in
..rtf format. No go. Any ideas? I need to be able to rely on redlining
results and I'm gunshy based on this bad experience. Any ideas? Thanks,
-Rich

Printing redline with comments but not markup list J.M.D. Microsoft Word Help 3 May 11th 06 02:54 AM
There should be a way to accept a block of redline text TxLawyerinDallas Microsoft Word Help 1 May 2nd 06 04:49 PM
Redline Legal Document test New Users 2 October 5th 05 03:06 PM
Footnotes/Redline & Strikeout/Cross-References Augie Doggie Microsoft Word Help 3 March 19th 05 05:58 PM
Printing redline documents in normal view Wes Microsoft Word Help 3 January 27th 05 12:13 AM