Markus Scheible

Default Insert chapter heading into header?

Hi newsgroup,

could somebody help me with automatically inserting the
page's chapter heading into the page's header? I thought
it should work with some AutoText but found nothing which
could match...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best

Markus
Greg

Markus,

Look at Word's Help for the StyleRef field.

Charles Kenyon

You would use a StyleRef field. Look it up in help. (Help only helps if you
already know the answer you are looking for, sometimes.)
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Markus Scheible" wrote in message
Hi newsgroup,

could somebody help me with automatically inserting the
page's chapter heading into the page's header? I thought
it should work with some AutoText but found nothing which
could match...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best

Markus

Markus Scheible

Hi Charles and Greg,

thanks a lot to both of you - this was exactly what I
searched for )

.

Table headers Sam Hobbs New Users 12 December 20th 04 07:18 PM
chapter headings and sections in columns reflected in header A A via OfficeKB.com Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 07:56 PM