Kristine

Default How can I compare 2 word documents to each other for differences?

I have document "A" and document "B". I am trying to verify that document "A"
is a "mirror" image (minus a few omissions) of document "B". I have tracked
the changes and "compared and merged" both documents into document "C". I now
want to take document "C" and compare it back to document "B" so that
everything should be exact. Does Word have the capability of reading both
documents and telling me what's missing or added in one document but not in
another?