Pan Patafian

Default How to insert smart jumping ;) picture

I have to insert into doc one rather big picture (screen capture).

Text flow appearance should be:

Paragraph N, paragraph N, paragraph N,
paragraph N, paragraph N, paragraph N, paragraph N,
paragraph N, paragraph N,
[ ]
[ ]
[ Big picture ]
[ ]
[ ]
Next paragraph...

Unfortunatelly there is not enough place for this picture. Word places it on
the new page. And between Paragraph N and picture is empty space. How can I
allow "next paragraph" to optionally fill this empty space? Such effects are
often used in professionally formatted books. Any idea?

Thanks in advance

PP

katin42

This will happen because the Picture Object is set to "In Line With Text" by
default. Access the picture objects properties, then in the layout view, set
the picture object to the front-center, front-left, right, or back etc,
depending on preference. Readjusting your margins to allow for more space,
will also add to the flexibility.