Sammi

Default My pulldown menus are in French, how do I change this to english?

I have a co-worker that when you use Microsoft WORD, her pulldown menus are
all in French. How can we change this to English so that we can read
them?????
garfield-n-odie

Purchase and install the English language version of Word.