akacobber

Default The page numbers won't print even though they show up on screen.

I am typing a research paper with page numbers in the header. The page
numbers show up on screen, but they don't show up when the paper is printed.
How do I get them to print?
macropod

Hi akacobber,

Check that the page numbers haven't been formatted as hidden text. if they
have, you can change their formatting (eg Format|Font and uncheck 'hidden')
or make your document print hidden text (via Tools|options|Print).

Cheers