BrettG BrettG is offline
Junior Member

Default Cursor location

I have a document that the curser location is at the lower left of the ges when i open it up. It will not let me click it to the upper left. Is there a way of resetting the document so that is defaults to the upper left.

Brett
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Try the following: In the Page Setup dialog box, click the Layout tab. Change
the Vertical Alignment to "Top." Click the Default button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP