Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
R. R. Griffin R. R. Griffin is offline

Default Conditional formatting for drop down list

My department's administrative assistant has created a drop down list on a
form where the choices are green, yellow, and red. When the choice is made,
she would like the background to change color accordingly. Is this possible?

In Excel I would use conditional formatting, but I don't see a similar
function in Word.

I believe the drop down list is in a table, so an alternate solution would
be to change the cell's background color.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Randy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grizz Grizz is offline

RR,

Did you ever get a response to this question you posted? A friend is
looking for the same info and I'd like to help him out.

Thanks for any help you can provide!