Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L.S.[_2_] L.S.[_2_] is offline

Default command icons??

Winxp, office 2k (word)

Missing the 'save as" command under file. Tried to add it using
toolbar-customize (click and drag) no go. Will delete normal.dot and see if
that works but wondering why that process didn't work?

Also, how do you delete/remove them?
IOW- I have no use for the "save as web page" or "web page review" icons.

Thanks,

L.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oreMenuCmd.htm for steps to
restore.

To remove commands, open the Customize dialog, then drag the command off the
menu and drop it in the document area.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 6 May 2009 15:08:20 -0500, "L.S." wrote:

Winxp, office 2k (word)

Missing the 'save as" command under file. Tried to add it using
toolbar-customize (click and drag) no go. Will delete normal.dot and see if
that works but wondering why that process didn't work?

Also, how do you delete/remove them?
IOW- I have no use for the "save as web page" or "web page review" icons.

Thanks,

L.

Missing Icons? erica715 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 10th 08 09:36 AM
Icons muffet Microsoft Word Help 0 July 16th 07 03:02 AM
how do I get the speech icons to appear? St. Louis Microsoft Word Help 5 April 12th 06 04:22 AM
word icons cool kiwi Microsoft Word Help 1 June 26th 05 11:15 PM
Icons Jorge New Users 1 December 19th 04 03:28 PM