Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Flash Tech

Default I need an installer's contract template. Anyone?

I install satellite equipment for fixed and mobile applications. I need a
template that would describe the terms and conditions from the
contractor's/installer's perspective and show the period of warranty and
price of installation. There would also need to be a place for the customer
to sign the agreement.
Is there anything yet available such as I've described or can anyone offer
any helpful suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Try these MS Office templates: