Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DHG DHG is offline

Default Vista Home Premium-Word 2007-Officejet 5610

With the above combination I find that I cannot get more than one copy
printed at a time although I can set Word to print the appropriate number.
I posted this problem before and got the suggestion that the drivers might
not be up-to-date. As far as I can tell they are.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

I which case, the drivers are bugged. Please report it to HP - though don't
hold your breath for a fix.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"DHG" wrote in message
With the above combination I find that I cannot get more than one copy
printed at a time although I can set Word to print the appropriate number.
I posted this problem before and got the suggestion that the drivers might
not be up-to-date. As far as I can tell they are.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DHG DHG is offline

This was just one of a number of problems (with OfficeJet 5610 in common)
that I have been having and at least three different "help persons" (using
the term loosely) at HP haven't been much use. As far as the failure to
get multiple copies is concerned, all I got was a reference to a web link
that seemed to be how to get the printer to act as a STAND-ALONE copier,
which begs the question !

"DHG" wrote in message
With the above combination I find that I cannot get more than one copy
printed at a time although I can set Word to print the appropriate
number. I posted this problem before and got the suggestion that the
drivers might not be up-to-date. As far as I can tell they are.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

That sounds similar to the experience that many other users are getting from
HP printer support.

Terry

"DHG" wrote in message
With the above combination I find that I cannot get more than one copy
printed at a time although I can set Word to print the appropriate
number. I posted this problem before and got the suggestion that the
drivers might not be up-to-date. As far as I can tell they are.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dominick Feragola Dominick Feragola is offline

Terry:
off subjust question

my email shortcut on my taskbar in word 2007 does not open a new message
with my document as a atachment. What can i do to make this feature work?

Thanks
Dom