Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default How do I set Word's initial paper size to A4 instead of Letter?

How do I set Word's initial paper size to A4 instead of Letter?
I expected either to find some configuration options including this, or for
it to be picked up from the default printer. I find neither to be the case.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Suzanne - Thanks for that; I had actually just found that, but it was really
only by chance after about three hours thrashing around. I don't think it
does get anything from the printer driver - I have been experimenting in that
area without any success. I thought that printer did have something to do
with it. Perhaps print preview looks there. I may check that out another day.
Regards, Jim.