Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alicia

Default Undo the Revert Function?

I was finishing a paper that I had, and there were some more information in a
floppy disc that I needed, so I inserted the floppy disc, and a message came
up to ask me whether I want to revert the document, and I accidentally
clicked "Yes", which made my "finished" document disappeared (changed it to
an older version). Is there any possible way to undo the revert function?
Can I somehow get my finished document back? So in a way, can I revert the
revert function?