Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Basil Basil is offline

Default how to scan document to computer in Microsoft Vista 2007?

I have Vista 2007. How do I begin the process of scanning a document onto my
computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Put your paper in the scanner. Hit the scan button.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Basil" wrote in message
I have Vista 2007. How do I begin the process of scanning a document onto
my
computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline