Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Faizal Moidu

Default Style and Formatting Template

I would like to create a customized style and formatting template and
distribute to my team so that all the documents use consistent styling. How
can I do this ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Try this article:
http://word.mvps.org/macwordnew/glob...atecontent.htm

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Faizal Moidu" Faizal wrote in message
I would like to create a customized style and formatting template and
distribute to my team so that all the documents use consistent styling.
How
can I do this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See these articles:

Creating a Template - The Basics (Part I)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm

Creating a Template (Part II)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm

What do Templates and Add-ins store?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...latesStore.htm

Distributing macros to other users
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...buteMacros.htm

Although the last article is specifically about distributing macros, it can
also, I think, be applied to distributing templates.