jpierce718

Default How do I stop the first name of each mailmerge pagebeing skipped?

Each name that is to start the first name on each page of labels is being
skipped. What am I doing wrong?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Remove the Next Record field from the first label on the Mail Merge main
document. It should only be present before the first Mergefield in each of
the other labels on the sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"jpierce718" wrote in message
Each name that is to start the first name on each page of labels is being
skipped. What am I doing wrong?

Graham Mayor

jpierce718 wrote:
Each name that is to start the first name on each page of labels is
being skipped. What am I doing wrong?

Doug has the solution but see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm for background.

Mailmerge Robert Mailmerge 0 August 19th 05 12:24 AM
How do I use a form then mailmerge without losing the form fields Someone who's stuck Mailmerge 1 June 23rd 05 10:01 AM
Trying to suppress Select Table box in Excel-Word mailmerge Denise Mailmerge 4 June 21st 05 01:08 PM
How do I stop a field from repeating in next record in mailmerge.. sandyc Mailmerge 1 April 11th 05 06:36 PM
Included Property in Word 2003 MailMerge Alessio Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 04 11:26 AM