Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeff

Default Inserting pictures questions

I have 2 questions about inserting pictures from file into a Word 2002 doc
and about inserting frames.

1. Is there an easy way to know if the image inserted by
"Insert/Picture/From file" was inserted as an embedded image (what I want)
or as a link in the document? Can the default be made "embed" (i.e. copy
into document)?

2. When I insert a caption to an image, the caption is written in bold. How
do I change that to normal?

3. Is there a way to change the default for "Insert frame" so that it has no
lines for borders in the frame it inserts?

Thanks.

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam

Inserting Pictures Zee Page Layout 1 March 22nd 05 10:35 PM
Inserting pictures in a locked form. Sturner454 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 03:06 PM
Inserting pictures Tech Man Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 04:53 PM
Inserting pictures from a file Jim'spuzzled Microsoft Word Help 2 December 27th 04 03:20 PM
inserting pictures on an organisation chart Peter Jamieson Mailmerge 0 November 25th 04 06:38 PM