Raymond O'Neill

Default Routing Document for Review

I want to route a document for review. We use Outlook in Office 2002 and
Windows 2000.

When I choose Send to Routing Recipient, the document becomes attached to
a new email and what I would like is to have an email with the UNC link to
the document on the server.

Is this possible?

THe help file refering to Routing documents says that the document to be
routed may be sent out as an attachement or as a link, but I haven't been
able to get an email with a link to the document to be reviewed.

I hope my question is clear.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Raymond

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Can you save individual document pages as seperate word files? John Calligy Mailmerge 2 April 12th 05 09:14 AM
Document Map Question PosseJohn Page Layout 2 March 23rd 05 01:27 PM
Newbie document question please Dudley Henriques New Users 4 January 9th 05 08:38 PM
Document object in protected form Bruce Tables 2 December 6th 04 07:09 PM