Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
calligsu calligsu is offline

Default windows live id - where do I go to access it

I just signed up and created an email address for windows live id, but now I
don't know where to go to access it. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is in no way relevant to document management in Word.

"calligsu" wrote in message
I just signed up and created an email address for windows live id, but now

don't know where to go to access it. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
calligsu calligsu is offline

I was trying to download a word template but since I didn't meet system
requirements it prompted me to set up a windows live id email address. I'm
not sure where I would post then ?? Sorry if it doesn't seem relevant here.

"calligsu" wrote in message
I just signed up and created an email address for windows live id, but now

don't know where to go to access it. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Having set up a Windows Live ID, can you now download the templates?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is in no way relevant to document management in Word.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"calligsu" wrote in message
I just signed up and created an email address for windows live id, but

now
don't know where to go to access it. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
calligsu calligsu is offline

I clicked to download, but now I don't know where to go to get it. I don't
really know what Windows Live is or where to access it. I know it's probably
something simple, but I don't know.

"calligsu" wrote in message
I just signed up and created an email address for windows live id, but

now
don't know where to go to access it. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

A Windows Live ID is just a type of login. You provide information about
yourself that is used to validate your identity. It can be (and I suppose
is) associated with an email account (because it requires an email address),
but you don't have to use the account. You can also create a Windows Live ID
using your existing email address. Didn't you have to have a Windows Live ID
(which used to be called Passport) to log in and use these discussion
groups?

"calligsu" wrote in message
I just signed up and created an email address for windows live id,

but
now
don't know where to go to access it. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jorge-borges@live.com is offline