LindaNorcross

Default List Bullet style loses indentation

I have Word 2000 (9.0.3821 SR-1) and Windows 2000. I am experiencing a
strange problem with the List Bullet style. Upon applying the style to text,
that same style changes earlier in the document, in some but not all places
(it loses its paragraph indentation). Is it corrupted? Should I delete the
style, and re-create it? Anybody have this problem?

Charles Kenyon

Answered in formatting.longdocuments newsgroup. Please do not multipost.
This is the third newsgroup I've run across your post in.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.