Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve Koenig Steve Koenig is offline

Default Added a page border but no bottom line via print preview

I created a page border but when I view the page via print preview, the
bottom line of the page border doesn't show up. The help screen refers to a
print layout view but that information doesn't seem to apply.
I tried to change the page margins to see if that would fix the problem, but
no.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Steve Koenig

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve Koenig Steve Koenig is offline

Suzanne,
Thank you for replying, but the web site you directed me to covered page
margins and my original post indicated I have already tried to change the
page margins so as to get my bottom portion of a page border to show up via
print preview.
I have even changed my bottom margin to 0 and it defaulted to .46" and then
changed my footer margin to .4" and still can not see the bottom line of the
page border.
Any further suggestions?
Thank you,
Steve Koenig

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

"Steve Koenig" wrote in message
I created a page border but when I view the page via print preview, the
bottom line of the page border doesn't show up. The help screen refers to

print layout view but that information doesn't seem to apply.
I tried to change the page margins to see if that would fix the problem,

but
no.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Steve Koenig

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You did not read the article carefully, did you? Changing the margins will
have no effect unless you also change the page border setting from "From
edge" to "From text."

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

newsgroup so