Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gloey Gloey is offline

Default Footnote Help!

A friend of mine emailed me a copy of her document which is huge to look at
because the footnotes are not numbering right. She had deleted some of the
footnotes but then the rest started renumbering. I have not been able to
figure this out. I tried the formating option and nothing works. I can't
find any section breaks that would cause a footnote "5" to appear after a
"37". What am I missing? Thanks a Bunch!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gloey Gloey is offline

Suzanne! I think you are wonderful. I'm not sure if her track changes were
turned on but I tried it on mine and it seemed to work! Thanks so much.