Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default 10 key pad

I hit something and now when my num lock is on, my keyboard types numbers
instead of letters. can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is this a laptop, so that you don't have a separate numeric keypad on
the right side of the keyboard?

If so, there's a key somewhere that turns a diamond of keys (probably
the sets of 3 keys starting with 7, U, J, M) into a temporary numeric
keypad. Press it again to turn the numbers off and go back to letters.

On Sep 1, 4:41*pm, kelly wrote:
I hit something and now when my num lock is on, my keyboard types numbers
instead of letters. can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly Kelly is offline

Thanks Peter.
Yes this is a laptop, but I have a separate numeric keypad. I know there is
a key I have to hit to fix this, but I don't know what key or if its a
control and a key. Does anyone know which key?