Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bupster bupster is offline

Default Printing pictures

One of the pictures in my word document prints upside down. Rotating it does
not help. It looks fine in print preview.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janet Janet is offline

I am getting this too, how do I fix this?

Thanks,

"bupster" wrote:

One of the pictures in my word document prints upside down. Rotating it does
not help. It looks fine in print preview.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Printing pictures [upside down]

Hi Janet,

There are a couple of cases where this can happen. What version of Word are you using and what is the graphic file type used in
Insert=Picture?

If you're in Word 2002 or Word 2003 and you have all of the current updates then you may need to make the registry adjustment shown
in this MS article.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312838/en-us?FR=1

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)