Post Dating E-mails

Old April 26th 07, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
walthercp

Default Post Dating E-mails

How do I write an e-mail today that can be post dated so it is delivered in
three days?
Old April 26th 07, 02:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Are you using Outlook? If so, then what version?

If you have Outlook 2007, choose Options - Do not deliver before (or Delay
Delivery). I don't recall the exact steps in Outlook 2003 or earlier, but I
recall its being similar.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

Old March 27th 20, 10:38 AM
William0381 William0381 is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to William0381

Originally Posted by walthercp View Post
Thanks!! I found it

Hello guys. I think that now you only need to use excellent sites for dating, this will help you make very good success in life. You can https://singlehearts.org/ understand very well girls. And find out how they live and what they think every day. I want you to love them all
Old April 16th 20, 08:44 AM
qwerty567 qwerty567 is offline

Originally Posted by William0381 View Post
Hello guys. I think that now you only need to use excellent sites for dating, this will help you make very good success in life. You can https://singlehearts.org/ understand very well girls. And find out how they live and what they think every day. I want you to love them all
Hello everyone! I am 63 and I was born again after I registered on this site. I communicate via video communication and not only with young guys and already with experienced men. Do not believe it, but we can even occasionally have fun. For me it is a gift of fate. I advise you all to go to this site quick flirt review!

Dating in documents Craig New Users 7 November 14th 06 05:48 PM
Multi Auto Dating Single Document Lindsey Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 06:28 PM
Back dating a document Joe Microsoft Word Help 2 June 7th 06 02:34 PM
UK dating in date-time picture field catherine Mailmerge 2 April 13th 06 06:23 AM
I want to print staped post office post cards butlerdh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM